Roofing Insurance Claims Assistance & More
In West Texas, we sometimes find ourselves at the mercy of inconsistent weather. At these times, your roof can take a beating and may need to be replaced. Luckily, your homeowner’s policy covers wind, storm and hail damage, and will pay for the entire cost – minus deductible – of the repair or replacement. At Quality Assurance Roofing, we have a team of dedicated roof insurance claim specialists that are committed to securing a fair amount of money for your repair or replacement by providing you with expert roofing insurance claims assistance.
Do you need assistance with warranty information or coverage? As a certified roofer for CertainTeed and Owens Corning, we can provide expert help with these issues, both residential and commercial. Contact us today.
Why We’re Qualified Roof Insurance Loss Specialists
At Quality Assurance Roofing, we not only have over 20 years of combined experience, we’re also certified roofers who are able to see you through the entire insurance claim process. In fact, insurance recovery comprises almost 90 percent of our business! As local specialists in insurance claims assistance, we’ve been extensively educated in every aspect of the process such as:
- Excellent workmanship practices
- Complete roofing systems
- Flashing, the process of weatherproofing your roof with a continuous piece of sheet metal to thwart water leaks
- Product installation instructions
Each year, our roofers go through continuing education by attending seminars that keep us up-to-date on industry best practices. Armed with our knowledge, we’ll sign a contingent contract with you to represent you in front of the insurance company, similar to what an attorney would do. We deal directly with the insurance companies, regardless of who they are and, in fact, we just ask you to file the claim and we’ll take it from there. Quality Assurance Roofing takes care of the estimation costs.
Completing Your Roof Repair & Replacement
Once your claim is secure and you’re ready to replace or repair your roof, our professional crew will arrive to close the case. We construct and repair the following:
- Composition shingles, the most popular roof option.
- Tiled roofs, an eye-catching and energy-efficient material.
- Stone-coated steel roofs, a lightweight material with the tiled roof look.
- Flat roofs including asphalt, single-ply, multi-ply, modified bitumen and flat-seamed metal.
- Metal roofs are energy-efficient, light-weight and environmentally friendly.
- Wood shakes, a classic material crafted from western red cedar, cypress, pine and other redwoods.
Request Roofing Insurance Claims Assistance Today
If your roof has recently taken a beating and you need a reliable and dedicated crew to see you all the way through the restoration process, from filing the claim to repair and replacement, contact Quality Assurance Roofing to request a free inspection. We also provide expert assistance with warranties. You can call us toll-free at (806) 641-8841 or fill out the online form to get started.